Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yard - A Work in Progress

We are finally seeing some postive progress in the yard! We got all the all the curbing in and the dirt leveled. We have alittle staining left on the swing set and still need to bring in some dirt to level out the back but for the most part its about done for this year.

This weekend we finished up the front of the house with 4 yards of mulch. Matt and I were suppose to drive up and get it on Saturday morning but I ended up going up by myself. I think that I must have stopped 20 times to rearange the tarps or to tighten the tow starps. I had way to much mulch on the trailer and I am sure that I lost quite a bit before I arrived home.

1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

Your house looks so nice and now it is looking even nicer. That is amazing that you guys can find the time and energy to do all that work.