Monday, June 8, 2009

10 Years

Matt and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary! I can't believe that it's been 10 years already. We decided to spend our anniversary in Midway at the Zermatt Resort. We first went horse back riding at Sundance Stables. About 11 years ago, Matt's plan was to hike the mountain and upon arrival to stewart falls he would propose. Matt was sick that day so the hiking part was not working out. He ended up proposing to me on the trail. We never did make it to the falls....until 11 years later on a horse. Its pretty ironic. When I planned the horse back riding I did not know the falls were part of the ride.
We had a great weekend together, and I look forward to the next ten years.
Thanks Again to my Mom and Pete for watching the girls for us!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Congratulations you two! Great work!

Nate Wendt said...

Congratulations! I did not know that you guys were already upon 10 years, that is quite a feat nowadays. Look what has happened in the last 10 years, it would be pretty crazy if the same happened in the next 10. That was really sweet what Matt planned.