Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Cavity !!

The girls were all due for their 6 month dentist check-ups. No sweat, we are really good about brushing our teeth. Yeah Right... Georgia and Madison both will be visiting the dentist again, because both have a cavity. I asked the dentist what we were doing wrong and he said that the girls are not flossing....
Here are some pictures of the girls. Bookerbee is getting her teeth x-rayed and Maddy and Georgia are waiting for the hygienist.I am beginning to hate going to the dentist!

1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

Kids flossing? That must be a pain in the butt to do. My kids never floss but they do brush. I had a dentist tell me that a lot of cavities have to do with the shape of the tooth, such as it having deep crevices. The girls look like they are not scared at all.