Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Tinker's

Madison and Georgia had their first dance recital last night. Their class danced to "You Can Fly" from the movie Peter Pan. I pulled their hair back the night before and put curlers in. I new Justice would want to do her hair too, but I was really surprised when Brooklyn told me she wanted hers done.Georgia and Madison loved getting all dressed up for the recital. They were so darn cute!
Dad with his Tinker's.Georgia and Madison did wonderful job!! Despite the fact that they love dance, both have decided that they would like do gymnastics next year.

2 comments:

Natalie Taylor said...

The girls are so pretty BUT Matt, your legs are so hairy!!!! :)

Nate Wendt said...

Aww!, they look so cute. Maybe I'll have to put Maika in some dance classes just to see her get all dressed up.