Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costume Party

Justice's pre-school class had a Halloween costume party. The parents got to come see them walk in a parade and then sing some scary Halloween songs. The twins, Brook and I all went to watch Justice but for some reason Justice got really shy and would not stand with her friends. She told her teacher that she did not know all these people ( all the other parents ). Justice never ceases to surprise me. Justice of all people is not shy in the least bit.

Lexi, Justice and Justin

2 comments:

Shawn and Steph said...

This is Stephanie from the ward. I love the girls costumes!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Hey Julie,
I left a comment on an older post
(about Matt coming home) but didn't know if you have comment moderator enabled so I thought I would comment here to just in case...

I love your blog to- it is very pretty! Speaking of pretty- your girls are just beautiful! I added you to my bloggyroll-it will be fun checking in to see how you guys are doing. Tell Matt we said Hi and welcome home!