Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween we went up to my office building. Matt and I took the girls around to all the offices and they went office to office trick or treating. Madison was really shy at first, it took her a little bit to warm up to the whole idea of trick-or-treating. Brooklyn on the other hand was right into it from the get go, she had no issues getting treats :)

Once the buckets were full from my office we decided to make a pitstop at the house before hitting our own block. It did not take long before the girls were tired.......One block. All in all the girls had a great time.

Brooklyn was a skunk. This costume totally fits her personality, she truly is a little stinker


5 comments:

Shelly said...

Your girls are so cute in their Halloween costumes and I LOVE the new family picture you put on here. I'm glad Matt is home safe. I hope everything went well for you guys while he was gone.

Krista said...

How cute is your new family picture up there! You are such a cute little family!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love your new pictures...especially the one of the entire family walking hand in hand-beautiful!

Tara said...

Your kids costumes were so cute! And I love your new pictures!!!

Shawn and Steph said...

Your family picture is so cute! Who do you have take your pictures?