Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye Bye Utah

Of course it's our luck, the weather was terrible the day we were leaveing for the big move down to Arizona. Matt, Justice, Madison and Brooklyn left at 8 am that morning. They ended up stopping at Nats because the weather was so horrible. I had to work that day and ended up leaving with Troy and Georiga when I got off. By then Matt and the girls were 3 hours south and on there way. I picked Nat up on my way. It was a very long day and night. The roads were so bad that we were only doing 30 miles an hour. Matt and the girls pulled in around 3 while Nat and I arrived at 6 am in the morning. Later on that morning Becky and Dave showed up with some much needed breakfast. Everyone unpacked for most of the day. Not one of us made it to Midnight to ring in the New Year.



So happy to start 2011 in our new house all together!

No comments: