Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Animal Days

I have been wanting to take the girls to Baby Animal Days for the last couple of years,and we finally made it this year. We had so much and fun. There was so much to see and do. My Friend Krista and her two little boys came too. First things we did when we got there was ride the ponies and visit the baby bears. The baby bears were so cute. We were all able to pet the baby bear.
Next we headed over to the see the baby goats, pigs and lambs. The girls had no problem getting into the pen and petting all the animals.
This little goat really liked Brooklyn.


Madison is holding a baby turtle, they were so cute.
The girls and I before we headed over to check out the baby ducks, bunnies and chicks.
Georgia, holding a duck.
The girls loved the bunnies. They were a little feisty but can you imagine all these crazy kids man handling you! Georgia and Madison did get a little scratch from the bunnies, but they didn't mind.In case you are wondering, that is lip gloss on Brooklyn's lips. Yep, she put it on herself.I am not sure if Brooklyn is mad because the baby chick pooped on her or what. Just kidding, I was the one freaking when I saw the baby chick pooped on her leg. It didn't seem to phase her.
I am so glad that we made it this year. Cant wait to go again next year!

No comments: