Monday, July 27, 2009

Splash Park

Today the girls and I went up on base to the splash park. Its kind of hidden in the base housing area and is never really all that busy. Justice invited her friend Lilly to come along. Here are the girls standing underneath a big bucket that fills up then spills over.The girls had a good time running around and getting wet.

Justice Lilly & Madison
On a side note... Brooklyn and I were sitting on the blanket while the other girls were playing. Brooklyn was naming all the things on the blanket. When she got to the camera she looks at me and says "cheese". After a million times of telling the girls to say cheese and look at the camera she must have thought that's what the camera was called.

2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

Haha! Funny that she called he camera cheese, what a cutie. Kids love water parks, that is nice that the base has one.

Katherine said...

I was going to sak you how to get to the water park I want to take my kids to one but I guess since it is on base I'll have to find another. I hear there is one in the ogden area that is free. They all look so fun.