Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Georgie and Maddy

I cant believe that Georgia and Madison are 4 years old.

The girls had a fun birthday. We went to the movies to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. The movie was really good and the 3D was awesome. On the way to the movies I asked the girls if they felt bigger now that they were 4. They both said, “Yes”. Too Cute
After the movies we went over to Chucky Cheese.
Georgia loved this ride. It was a roller coaster simulator. Anytime Georgia had a token you could find her riding on this one.
For the twins birthday, Justice and I picked out a Belle and Cinderella birthday cake. The cakes were super cute. But I have to admit that they did not taste the best, it was like eating frosting but no cake.
I cant believe that it was 4 years ago that Georgia and Madison joined our growing family. I cant imagine a day without their cute little smiles.

1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

Happy Birthday to the girls. I remember when they were born and you had to go back and forth between the two hospitals. 4 years later and you have 2 beautiful, healthy little girls.