Monday, April 6, 2009

Britney Concert

What a great time I had this weekend with my awesome sister!! On Thursday after work I flew out to the Tundra ( aka Minnesota ). We got up really early on Friday morning and headed to the gym. After the gym Jamie treated me to a facial. Then we headed up-town to meet Jamie's friend Traci and to get our makeup done at MAC. It was now time to get ready for the concert Here is a picture of Jamie and I before we left for the concert. .We had a such a fun time at the concert. We had great seats, and the show was awesome.
This is Traci, Jamie and I.Thanks Jamie for a great weekend. I am so lucky to have you for my sister! I LOVE YOU !!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had fun and got to hang out with your sister. You are beautiful!

Nate Wendt said...

Britney!??! I didn't know she was still around.